Mr Renewables holds a stock of wood pellets, just in case you run short. There are also numerous suppliers of Verdo wood pellets throughout East Anglia and the South East.
Biomass wood pellet boilers are set at commissioning for the correct grade of pellet to achieve the best efficiency in burning the pellets. This is vital to the success of the project.
Wood pellets are graded according to the quality of the pellet. If you imagine burning hard wood compared to soft, each would burn very differently and give different heat.
Below we look at;
Verdo Bulk Pellets
Verdo Renewables manufacture Grade 1 premium quality 6mm wood pellets. All pellets are manufactured from virgin timber which is locally sourced within the UK and conforms to the European Standard, ENplus. Verdo Renewables has been awarded the ENplus Certificate UK001.
Our pellets conform to the European Standard, ENplus. ENplus is the latest European Standard which assesses the whole supply chain, guaranteeing the customer receives premium quality wood pellets. Verdo Renewables has been awarded the ENplus Certificate UK001.
- Calorific value: 4,800KWhr/tonne
- Ash: ≤ 0.7%
- Moisture content: ≤ 10%
- Dimensions: diameter 6mm ± 1
- length 3.15mm to 40mm
- Sulphur: ≤ 0.03%
- Fines: ≤ 1.0%
- Mechanical Durability: ≥ 97.5%
- Bulk density: ≥ 600Kg/m³
Verdo Renewables offer a national delivery service for commercial projects throughout the UK where the minimum delivery is 14 tonnes. For new projects, we like to be involved at an early stage to ensure that issues such as storage and access are taken into consideration.
For smaller deliveries we can recommend a number of regional distributors who can offer smaller deliveries down to three tonnes:
- National deliveries - Forever Fuels
- National deliveries – Billington BioFuels
- National deliveries – WOODPELLETS 2 U
- Midlands – Midland Wood Fuels
- South West England – Forest Fuels
- South East England – LC Energy Ltd
- North West England – Cumbria Green Fuels
- Scotland – Scot Heating Company
- Northern Ireland – Carlisle Fuels